PocketText is a TV Text viewer developed for Wizard.
This software is usefull for them who own old tv without TV Text support (yes they still exist).
- Support for favorites.
- Customizable homepage.
- Customizable double tap action. (what to do if you tap twice on a page)
- Mouse gestures for navigating to the previous and next (sub)page.
- Support for multiple tv text sources.
- Load favorites in separate thread.
- Suggestions are welcome.
- Some text is not displayed correctly.
- Last line issue in RAI text fixed.
- Subpages for Czech text fixed.
- Subpages for Italian text fixed.
- Remove all favorites option added to the menu on the favorites screen.
- History issue fixed.
- Czech encoding fixed.
- Support for SVT Text (Swedish).
- Support for YLE Text (Finish). *
- Support for RAI Text (Italian).
- Support for Czech text. *
- New welcome screen.
* Some pages are not displayed correctly yet. I hope I can fix this soon. The Finish tv text has some invalid HTML to parse.
- Support for Swedish text added.
- Source (Dutch or Swedish) can be changed on the options screen.