The FREEWARE program NKE_m (WinCE PocketPC) has been created as a successor of famous NKE code for detailed data on radionuclides properties retrieval.
The program data are:
- Element information.
- Nuclear ground/metastable state properties (half-life and decay channels percentage).
- Decay alpha, beta, gamma, electron, positron radiation information (spectra and lines).
- Fission products yields (for various fissionable target nuclides).
- Thermal neutron cross sections and resonance integrals (capture and fission).
- Fission spectrum average threshold neutron reactions cross sections for (n,p), (n,a), (n,2n), (n,n') and (n,g) reactions.